Sunday 10 November 2013

Week 3- Idea

I have decided to develop my second idea of 'The Book Fairy'.

As I want my final project to focus on environments I have decided to use the poem as a starting point and develop the story in my own way. But still keeping key themes for the narrative.

Rough Outline: The fairy could be deciding what book she wants to live in, this will allow me to explore different environments.

- Fairy flying around bookcase looking at different books (Narration at beginning explaining the purpose of a book fairy)

- She pulls out various books and then the camera goes into the environment…
  Maybe she could choose 3 different books:
      - Fantasy Adventure 
      - Crime (1920's?)
      - Horror

- The she stumbles across a diary of the old man who lives in the house

- A piece of text from the book on screen…

- Shot of the fairy's face delighted in what she's found and disappears into the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment