Sunday 10 November 2013

Week 3- Inspiration

Whilst researching for the style of this animation, I came across this music video and found it really inspiring. 



What I found most intriguing was the 'spirit' like characters and its interaction between the live action characters. I imagined the book fairy to be a similar style as this. 

I also found the combination of different mediums such as live action, 3D and digitally painted backgrounds very interesting, especially the background designs. For my animation I would like to have a mixture of mediums too. I initially thought to have the scenes which are set in the old mans house to be either live action or stop motion animation and to have the scenes of the books in different types of animation. For example, the crime novel could be light box animation in charcoal, the fantasy adventure novel could be 3D and the horror could be digital 2D animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment