Saturday 9 November 2013

Week 1- Ideas

For my final project I want to focus on environment designs. The animation does not necessarily have to be narrative based, it can be more like a visual journey for the viewer. This way I can showcase my skills at environment concept. Here are my first initial ideas:

Idea 1:
Star Signs

- Environment or worlds where the star sign would live
- Spirit form of the star sign travelling through each environment
- Show the relationship between two star signs? their compatibility with each other…conflicting, perfect match

Idea 2:
Interpretation of a poem

The Book Fairy

Idea 3:
Dreams

- Most common dreams audience can relate to…

Idea 4: 
Timeline

- A timeline/montage through different eras… Prehistoric, Roman/Gladiators, WW1 etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment